- What’s Better Exposed Skin Care or Proactive?
Zits wouldn’t even exist in a perfect world, but unfortunately our world is anything but perfect.
You know what I mean …
It’s Friday. Schools almost out and you have a big date later on that night.
You wake up and begin getting ready for school, only to notice that while you were sleeping this gigantic, bright red, throbbing zit decided to pop up right on the tip of your nose!
It’s gargantuan to say the least, and it’s really going to leave you feeling self-conscious until it goes away. Nobody needs to live this way.
That’s why companies like Exposed Skin Care and Proactiv are so beneficial to many people’s lives.
Is One Product Better Than The Other?
- Are they even that effective?
- What are the pros and cons of each product?
We’ll do our best to answer all of these questions and more throughout the entirety of this review.
- How’s that sound?
Are you ready to get started? Let’s do it.
Exposed Skin Care: What’s It All About?
Exposed Skin Care is a system for treating acne. It’s not just one acne product like Clearasil, oh no.
This system comes with four different products that not only allow you to eliminate acne when it arrives; it also lets you prevent acne from ever forming in the first place.
How about that? Pretty awesome, right?
- The Products Are:
- Facial Cleanser
- Clearing Tonic
- Acne Treatment Serum
- Clear Pore Serum
- Moisture Complex
- Clarifying Mask
- Microderm Scrub
- Derm-X Cloth
- Derm-X Body Cloth
- Body Wash
- Probiotic Complex
As you can see, the Exposed Skin Care Company has you covered from all bases.
Not only will they help you eliminate the acne that you already have, they will let you prevent acne from appearing out of nowhere from now on.
What Are the Exposed Acne Treatment Benefits?
Just like any product on the market today, if it’s worth the money than it has to have certain benefits for the user. Let’s take a look at this system’s benefits right no
- They believe so strongly in the product that if it doesn’t work in 30 days, they guarantee you will get your money back.
- The product prevents future acne breakouts from occurring.
- It contains all-natural ingredients, which is much better for you than filling your pores with harmful chemicals.
Now we will take a look at the pros and cons …
- The program provides four different treatments that will certainly keep your skin clear from acne breakouts.
- You will experience a boost in self-esteem once the product begins to work its magic.
- There are many happy customers that have experienced wonderful results while using Exposed Skin Care.
- Clear skin in 30 days.
- You also get a full ONE YEAR Money Back Guarantee.
- Individual results will vary.
Save Money – (Up to -57% OFF)
[ Grab your coupon code before it’s gone ]
All in all, we have learned through research and personal experience that the Exposed Skin Care acne removal and treatment system is quite effective.
If you are looking for a way to remove blemishes from your skin, definitely give this product a try.
Now it’s time to take a look at proactive …
Proactiv: What’s It All About?
The Proactiv Solution is a system for treating acne. This acne treatment was developed by two female dermatologists named Kathy Fields and Katie Rodan.
It’s actually an over-the-counter treatment, but you can also get it through your favorite online retailer.
Here’s the scoop …
This is a one-two combination treatment. First, you have the acne fighting medication that works wonders at removing acne blemishes from your skin.
Second, there are the herbal remedies and extracts that help destroy acne lesions.
The herbal remedies are also great because they can prevent further acne outbreaks from ever taking place.
Ultimately, this solution is part of a three step system.
The first step is the cleansing and exfoliating phase, then comes toning the skin, and finally, there’s the application of potent medicine phase that treats inflamed pimples, whiteheads and blackheads and eliminates them in no time at all.
Proactiv is also very good for the skin …
Not only does it destroy the acne causing bacteria that causes so much grief in everyone’s life, but it also helps to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells.
So your skin will look fresh and beautiful after applying this product.
- Kills the acne bacteria under the surface of the skin.
- It’s great at unclogging pores.
- Prevents acne and skin inflammation.
Now let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons …
- It works by attacking the major causes of acne, which is bacteria build up and blocked pores.
- The acne fighting solution is easy to use, and it only needs to be applied twice a day in order to achieve maximum effectiveness.
- In order to keep your skin blemish free, it’s recommended that you keep up with your Proactiv treatments on a regular basis.
- The treatment will occasionally cause skin redness, peeling and stinging for some people. If you cannot tolerate the solution, it’s recommended that you only use it once a day.
- Results are not instant. It will take between 4 to 8 weeks to start seeing consistent results.
Here’s the great thing 🙂
Exposed Skin Care and Proactiv are both effective in their own way, but we find people have the best luck with Exposed Skin Care.
[ Get fabulous discounts by going for a multi-buy deal today ]